View Single Post

Old 03-26-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageuser View Post
Maybe the poor man was traumatized at how obvious it was that the Villagers have no understanding what a 6’ social distancing means. I went to two Publix supermarkets and chose the one with the less people and where the people seemed to be spacing themselves out, though more like 2’ rather than 6’. I stood back six feet from the person in line but the next person who came up stood right behind me. I asked them to step back and they did not. So I moved over attempting to create close to a 6’ space between me and the person in front of me and me and the person in back. He took that to mean that I was stepping out of line and to tried to get right behind the person who was in front of me! Unbelievable! I was extremely stressed out by people being so oblivious. This is the Villages! Where most people have the complications that can cause serious coronavirus consequences. Pay attention, people!
Where did all the masks go? I've worn a mask and gloves the 2 times I've had to go to the store over a 3 week period. All the masks are gone and no one is wearing them... smh