View Single Post

Old 03-26-2020, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,997 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Well, maybe he wasn't a Villager but this is what happened yesterday. I was on line waiting to go into Colony Publix. When the doors opened, everyone sort of congregated together to get in but I stayed way back waiting for everyone to file in before me. I just feel it safer that way so not to be so close to people. As I was off to the side waiting for the line to disperse, some guy, wearing a mask walked right into the crowd of people, pushed someone aside and went right through the doors.

I stood there with my mouth open and could not believe what I had just seen. Other folks that he skipped ahead of were also standing there looking bewildered. Was he a Villager from Florida's Friendliest home town? I surely hope not.
Next time, can I suggest just be ready, to call the person out and shame them. Using best projecting voice, “Hey you! In the pink shirt (or whatever they were wearing so everyone can know who you are talking to) we are waiting in line here.”

Please, don’t let them get away with it. Like children they have to be taught manners.