View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 06:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

I am just hoping that those on the lower end of the income scale...are the ones getting money.

The amount of annual income, should also include those drawing yearly from investment income.

In other words, as far as I'm concerned, ALL money flowing into a household, regardless of the source...should be used in calculating who is eligible to receive money from this bill.

As far as I'm concerned, I've come to the conclusion that the vast majority of it should go toward those who need it the most and whose entire current household income...should not exceed $60K single and $100K total.

What I'm afraid of however, is that those making that amount of money right now may end up losing their jobs permanently and then all bets against us slipping into an actual DEPRESSION...are off.

One thing is for sure though, the biggest beneficiaries of the last 'Great Tax Cut' have the least to worry about...and shouldn't get a damned dime this time around.

While I shouldn't qualify for anything on this new relief bill, if there is a screw up and "they" end up sending me any amount of money...it won't be with me for long.

If you read/hear about someone wandering around grocery stores, handing out Benjamin's (with gloved hands of course) to those appearing to need it the most (and yes, I realize that one can be fooled by appearances)...I say in advance that I don't know anything about it.