View Single Post

Old 03-28-2020, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
We had to go over to Winn Dixie near Spanish Springs today for a few necessities. On the way over we went through Ruby Tuesday's parking lot. A couple walked across the parking lot and went up to the door of the restaurant which was covered in signs saying that they were closed, and tried to open the door. One of them just grabbed the door handle and pulled.

Inside of Winn Dixie it was very crowded and most people were moving pretty slowly. As I was waiting for a few people in front of me to move or get out of the way, a guy goes flying past me and actually bumped into my right arm. So much of keeping six feet away.

As we approached the bakery area there are two women that appeared to be friends chatting. One of them was wearing gloves. I swear they were talking into each other's faces from a distance of about 16 inches. As I walked by I heard one of them comment that the last time she got the flu she almost died.

The cashier wasn't wearing gloves and didn't seemed concerned that some of the customers were getting very close to her.

I wanted to take a bath in alcohol after seeing all this.

we recently shopped at a Publix in Clermont....it wasn't crowded and people were practicing social distancing....

give shopping away from TV a try...you won't run into all these old people that have their heads up 'you know where'...or old guys that don't understand grocery aisle norms