View Single Post

Old 03-28-2020, 10:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

I am really amazed it did not hit here first , and fast with so many traveling fulfilling their dreams . The fact that it has taken this long, and has not been more devastating is truly amazing.
I personally think most will get it or have it but since only those sick enough to be admitted to the hospitals are tested , most will never know . With allergies in full force and cold & flu season here ,people just need to use common sense . Every time I have gone to a grocery store people have been packed in line , shelves empty of everything ( are people really eating so much more or pooping like crazy?) and then the same ones judging others seem to be those hoarding everything they can fit in a cart . I personally think it is time for kindness not judgement . Many breaking the rules do not mean to be selfish , before we judge maybe we need to remember that we don’t know what is going on in that person/ family’s life that could be creating clouded mind .. maybe the guy that tried to just walk in is a nurse or retail worker who has been in the front lines working 60 hrs a week and needed aspirin or whatever so badly because they had to be back at work in 10 min to serve the public , and are so tired they are moving on instinct instead of malice. Or maybe they have a very sick child , just lost a loved one, we just never know what others are going through and judgement is the last thing needed right now.