Thread: Cabin Fever
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Cabin Fever - yes, we both have it. He does better than me, he spends hours weeding the garden and then cannot straighten up, but the garden looks GREAT.

I get up every morning and look at all the jobs I should be doing and never get to, and when this mess is all over and done with I am going to be so p....d with myself for not doing what I could when I didn't have anything else to do.

I am sick to death of the continual bickering on TV, all the channels are constantly trying to goad people into disagreements. We all know there have been mistakes in the handling of this, but suck it up and just get us what we need ....... and that is tests. Yes, I want a test, I want to know if I have it or whether this social distancing has worked. I want to see the whole country tested so that we can have an approximation of how long this might last. Right now all we keep hearing is that it has spread to more and more States.

I am also sick to death of all the bickering and downright nasty snarky remarks being made on TOTV. There was an innocent thread started about the Yard Waste pickup and where it goes, someone even went to the trouble of making a nasty snarky remark about that. Get a life people, we are supposed to be in this together not tearing each other apart.

Also, and this is BIG .... do not try to talk politics to me. I don't care which party you belong to, I never have and I never will and I don't want you ramming politics down my throat. It is your right to believe whatever you want, and it is mine to do the same. You are never going to change my mind, so don't waste both our lives arguing about it.

So, in a nut shell .......... yes I have cabin fever, big time and I cannot wait for things to get back to normal.

GREAT! I just may frame your post Madeline, Thank you.