View Single Post

Old 03-28-2020, 08:02 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
I think you got my point. I have my opinion on what the preponderance of evidence shows in terms of what's publicly available. The classified evidence available to the US intel community is significantly higher. But they're not going to go around broadcasting it publicly for obvious reasons, nor go off half-cocked.

Another factor is that in most cases in the intel world, you typically don't get 100% proof on anything, but do you at some point have to make the best judgement possible. I'm confident we will when the time is right, and that is for sure not now. For example, two aircraft carriers were taken out of action today due to the virus.
Nearly 4 months after the first novel virus cases erupted in Wuhan... and you're insisting (apparently) that our intelligence agencies are so inept that they can't figure out whether we're under a biological attack or not?

Not sure what to make of you Tex. Are you sure your 3-letter agencies aren't AAA, DMV, FHA? If you have even the most remote affiliation with our intelligence agencies, you wouldn't be pushing the falsehood that no one knows the origination of this virus and whether it is natural or weaponized.

I have interacted with the people that make these sorts of determinations and they would heartily chuckle at your naiveté. (Sorry, just calling it as I see it.)
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, bourbon in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!" -- Hunter S. Thompson