View Single Post

Old 03-29-2020, 08:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmit16 View Post
There are some real shallow comments here. It is not limited to cyclist just because some of you seem to despise them. Just this past week I saw a golf cart driver toss his cigarette butt on the multi use path in front of me. I also watched 2 different carts exit a tunnel without stopping, one striking another cart. I also witnessed at least 10 carts not stopping at stop signs. I watched a cart operator cut a bike off allmost sending the rider into a fence. I saw a cart rider puking in the grass on Buena Vista at El Camino near the pond. Last week I saw a pickup truck driver try to beat a cyclist that was merging on Enrique at El Camino, when he did not win and the cyclist rightfully looked at him wrong, the pickup driver cussed him out terribly at the light. My money was on the cyclist who looked like he could have broken the driier in half. So just because you have a problem with cyclist, it does not mean they are the only people out there that are disgusting pigs
Can't argue with that. I haven't seen that much concentrated dysfunction on the part of golf car drivers, but I've sure seen some