View Single Post

Old 03-30-2020, 09:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
The first time I ordered from Instacart, they contacted me about my order asking for permission to substitute items.

The last time I shopped at Instacart (over a week ago), despite the fact that I noted No Substitutions Please in the special instructions box, the shopper substituted six items I can't use, without asking me. I sent two emails to customer service (there is no phone number to call listed on their web site). I have received no response.

Substituting chicken wings for boneless, skinless chicken breasts? Lamb necks for lamb chops? Full fat turkey sausage for Jennie-O 97% lean turkey sausage? Come ON! These items are currently in the freezer awaiting a response from Instacart. I guess my husband will be clogging his arteries, or we will be "eating" the cost and throwing them out.

I am now afraid to order from them.
If the payment for the service was via Credit Card then there is your answer. If that doesn't work then let me know and I'll call Vito & Rocco. They always get results except the they were trying to collect on a Lobster bet for a Pal of ours and so far after 4 plus years, No Dice!