View Single Post

Old 03-31-2020, 04:06 AM
Default Super!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I propose we set one thread aside to post the positive side of this trying situation we are in. People are sewing face masks, volunteering to check neighbors, willing to give away stimulus checks, business being creative with senior and healthcare hours, etc. Here is a small but touching one I experienced with a delivery pizza. Please contribute you experiences for a brighter day.

Attachment 83326
I love your ideas. They make so much sense. One thing many of us tend to do is fall victim to a feeling of helplessness in crises like this one.

In fact, how about having a permanent thread in each ToTV where people can add ONLY great things to help lift people up. Looking back on all the threads over the year, it seems to me to be worthwhile. I think lots of people would add their thoughts, aspirations, hopes and so on. I really don't mean exaggerated things, just sort of slightly pink-colored.

The threads now are becoming so extremely heavy; it's making it hard to breathe. I'm not certain, but I have a gut feeling that lots of people don't get much lift out of our threads these days, and they may have stopped reading what everybody is saying. At least with a Special Daily Thread, there may be something to hope for. Just MHO.