View Single Post

Old 03-31-2020, 07:49 AM

Karostay, forgot to mention how awful some post are to people up north. I have read, “the low lives from NY and NJ trying to run down here”. Omg! After September 11 we truly came together as a nation. We need to do this now. This is not the fault of “nautherners”. What this is, is a horrible tragedy going on in our country right now. We are not southerners, northerners, east, west; we are Americans. We need to support each other no matter where we come from. This is a terrible time in our country that won’t get any better by finger pointing and blaming. Many are putting their own lives on the line to help others. Let’s take there example and act like who we were created to be. God bless America and may He have mercy on us and one the whole world. Sorry if that offends anyone, this post is not meant to offend but to unite.

P.S. If you don’t need your stimulus check instead of bragging how well off you are try going to a few of the businesses you frequented before this. Give them a donation. I’m sure they are hurting. Many small businesses will not even be able to open again. Don’t be selfish, be generous and I’m sure you will be paid back in many ways.