View Single Post

Old 03-31-2020, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I watched Bonnie & Clyde again last year, and from that same era I would rather watch again Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I don't think B&C has held up as well. Plus the fact those two actors have appeared in three of my all-time favorite movies.

Warren Beatty in the 1978 film Heaven Can Wait directed by himself and Buck Henry. I just love that movie can watch it anytime. It's got sports, it got great supporting acting by Jack Warden, Charles Grodin, Dyan Cannon and Vincent Gardenia. You've even got some football, NFL style.

The Villages Florida

Faye Dunaway as Evelyn Mulwray in Chinatown is my all-time favorite flick. It's got a great story, it's old LA film style and scenery and it has mystery and intrigue. Jack Nicholson at his best.

The Villages Florida

Just on the edge of my top 10 is Network with a great cast. Faye Dunaway again plays her part well, but no one can forget the line "I'm Mad as Hell and I'm not going to Take it Anymore" shouted out by Peter Finch playing the deranged newsman Howard Beale. I even use the screen name Howard Beale on a couple of message boards.

The Villages Florida