View Single Post

Old 04-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
While I never agree with your harping on the wrong things, i do agree, HOWEVER....UNDERSTAND something.....people are scared, people are confused and are comparing the things they hear.

They deserve a break...while you are obsessed on what role China plays in the virus (not much worried about the current round of missle testing from N Korea) most want to know how to stay safe and what is happening, so cut them a break
First of all, harping is a deliberately chosen inflammatory term on your part. Disappointing but not surprising. Tsk tsk. It's like you're picking a fight. I think it’s because you're still upset you never got around to preparing in advance and have an aversion to firearms. Maybe I’m reading you wrong?

I think the culpability of China is clear and needs to be pursued. I don’t think it’s obsessive but more like ignored, but hey you can think whatever you wish.

All of us are uncertain and otherwise trying cope. We need to unite and suck it up in a national emergency. However, there are still some people that seem to delight in taking shots at you know who. It’s like rooting for the captain to fail even thought that might mean the ship sinks. That’s both self-destructive and unpatriotic during this crisis.