View Single Post

Old 04-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This all happened two weeks ago and more and it might as well have been two centuries ago. All of the "experts" were learning as we went along because we didn't have really dependable evidence of almost everything, including death tolls. We didn't even know who our "experts" were three weeks ago. AND even the experts have reversed themselves in the short time we have been facing this scourge. This is not a political matter at this point. It is a health matter at this point. If this pandemic was started on purpose than Katie Bar the door, later on...……... But right now, it is in the hands of the health people and the governments to try to make us do what we should do.
For the most part, I agree with your posts. If you look back, that was my theme, but some posters continue to tell lies...flat out untruths and I got angry....lying always makes me angry.

You are generally correct, but ask you put this in your memory bank. When current admin disbanded the response team who would have been on this months in advance, BOTH PARTIES pleaded with the WH to reinstate. And were ignored. This is a basis to begin to understand the depth of the deaths caused by such political delays.

You are correct, and I agree...focus on this "curse", and I apologize...I tried, but you have heard me talk about lying...I detest liars and those who enable them, and certain posters have decided to use this forum to spread untruths and insinuations.

There WILL be time to revisit them....they will still exist. Thanks to the hated media, we have videos, etc.

God Bless you and your family and stay safe.