View Single Post

Old 04-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffresh View Post
Helpful in what way … curious minds want to know? These folks in the second group that you mention might be harming only themselves; what do you care? Just keep your distance. If they're too cavalier and they all catch Corona (highly unlikely) and perish, then Darwin's theory of Natural Selection has, once again, come to play - what do you care … not your concern.

Fred
Fred. I agree a lot of people like to preach at others what they already know. But I too will do it anyway, and believe me, I too have thought of natural selection a time or two.....until it reached the part about the weak and old....

Anyway. Because anyone who is so dumb to catch it by being careless, endangers a whole lot of other people who are trying not to catch it and protect the people that they like. Some people like a whole big bunch of people, Fred. I like people I don't even know, like the first responders and the doctors and nurses and the...…...never mind. I bet if I knew YOU Fred, I wouldn't want you to catch it. I bet if I knew you Fred, I would like you.