View Single Post

Old 04-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,278 Times in 807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Now here's a question formatted like the 3rd grade IQ tests---which of the following does not belong in this list?
Let's see, cardiorespiratory diseases?
Immunocompromised states?
Obesity?
DM?

Define obesity in the order. BMI>25?, >30?, >35?
Can someone with a BMI of 29.9 play but not someone with a BMI of 30.1?

Define DM the same way. Type 1 or type 2? Controlled or uncontrolled? Associated retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy or not? HbgA1C <6.0? 6.0-7.0? over 7.0?

Clearly some rocket scientist threw Obesity and DM on that list for God knows what reason, I doubt it was a medical doctor, and if so, not much thought went into it.

The people who should be staying at home first and foremost are those that could spread the virus----ie: recent contact with a known infected individual, recent travel abroad, escapees from NY, those with clear symptoms, and those poor people on the cruise ships.
The list above, with the exception of DM and "obesity" are people at higher risk to contract the virus.

But, once again, I applaud your effort to "poke the bear"
You can justify your desire to play golf with as many technicalities and experience that you can muster up. Fore the love of golf - go play. It's obvious nobody is going to stop you. Many people break the law and not all get caught. But they still are breaking the law. I remember my grand jury stint. DA says you may surly think the law should not apply in this particular instance however you must apply the law as it is written. If you don't like it is your option to try and change the law but no how do you have the right to break it.