View Single Post

Old 04-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Instacart has taken our order...charged our card.....delivery due today.....no communication but web sight says delay until tomorrow evening....calling them is futile with 300 minutes wait time.

If I don't hear from them by noon I will cancel and shift my order to pick up.
I am really becoming confused with all this. I joined Instacart, placed order, (thru Sams Club) and states to be delivered today. Haven't heard otherwise. But, before I joined Instacart, I attempted the in store pick-up and I called the store to make sure if it was curbside or you had to go into the store. Spouse & I both would be unable to go into store to pick- up same. I was informed, by the employee on the phone, that pick up was discontinued. When I questioned this, she reiterated that there is NO pick-up.
Now only available on new "seniors" plan, available between 0700 & 0900 on Tuesday and Thursday. I am unable to keep up with all the changes these places are making with the pick-up and/or delivery. I tried to place order thru Publix/Instacart and delivery was scheduled for Saturday evening..... Walmart has no delivery options for next couple days/keep checking back....It seems all one gets accomplished on a daily basis now is trying to find basic items if you are limited in your ability to physically shop these stores.