Thread: Mosquitoes
View Single Post

Old 04-02-2020, 05:37 PM

I'm impressed with the creative ideas of how we can address this problem. I wonder if we can order any of these products to be send to our area. I ask it is this manner as I recently on my knees pulled up all of the grass in my back yard of CYV to turn it into a gorgeous garden with mulch and lovely butterflies and birds coming in, even a robin back in winter. What I noticed in all of that weeding was only ONE earthworm. I found out that I can order them and have then sent to my home and then let them go on my premises. Do any of you know of agricultural sources that we can tap into, to address our current problem? We as a creative group might have the time to help The Villages be creative in solving this and in turn make this an even more gorgeous place to live. I am new here and so do not know what FL has in Agricultural assistance, ideas, assessment of our problem and ways to correct it. I do not even know to whom we can give these ideas when we find ways to correct our situation. We can help do this, instead of just complaining. if someone knows the Departments at the Villages can you post it here so the rest of us know to whom we can give our problem solving information. Thanks to all.