Thread: I’m Over It!
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackhawksFan View Post
You really don't get why you're labeled entitled? Just go for a ride and look around. Take a good hard look.

I see people not giving a s #^& about the guidelines trying to keep us all safe. Sure golf courses are open but I'm seeing two to a cart sitting on top of each other. I drove through Sumter Landing earlier this week and there were nearly 20 people under the canopies at the top of the boardwalk all close together another half dozen or so sitting within a foot or so of each other by the radio station.

Then I looked to the square were there were several groups congregating and having a good old time. Some were even using the plastic chairs set out by The Villages. You do know the virus lives on plastic and metal right?

Then as I drove up past Red Sauce and City Fire there was a group of four tailgating, tables, chairs a little wine and cheese party.

This is why the the entitled label is thrown around because many feel the rules do not apply to them. The longer people keep doing this and creating potential exposures to the virus the longer we will be in this situation.

I'm not thrilled about being at home all the time but I'm trying to do my part. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
Well said! Thank you for presenting your observations of noncompliant thoughtless behavior by "the entitled" that ultimately puts others at risk.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine