View Single Post

Old 04-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Default Grim Prediction for FL

Here in CA, had a plan to put our home up for sale on April 15. That has been put on hold indefinitely. My wife and I will make it to TV at some point.
I’ve read all of these posts and have to shake my head at some of the replies. Trying to keep this short but the FL governor should have put a Shelter in Place order two weeks ago. Anyone disagree? Because of his delay, it’s going to cost many, many Floridian lives. Washing your hands and keeping your social distance is just basic advice. Stay home!!! Minimize the number of trips that you have to leave your home!!! Do NOT let anyone into your home, including family.Walking your dog? Keep others dogs away from your dog. If you have to go out, wear a mask, be careful of what you are touching and when you get home, wash your hands. Every time you leave your home, you increase your risk of contracting the virus and spreading it to someone else. I’m a tennis player, I usually play at least 5 times a week. I miss playing and I miss my fellow tennis friends but we are all making the sacrifice to shelter in place in order to keep Covid-19 from spreading. Don’t underestimate how quickly it can spread. STAY HOME! My wife and I are both retired health care professionals have access to accurate information. Yes, many of us will be infected and survive, maybe even only experience mild symptoms. We are fortune enough to be in good health. People with pre-existing conditions may not be as fortunate. Those of you with asthma, hypertension, diabetes, just to name a few, more common ones, will have a harder time fighting off the virus.
We look forward to being a Villager soon and making TV our home and meeting all of you some day. Stay healthy & Stay home..