Thread: Psa
View Single Post

Old 04-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwick2112@yahoo.com View Post
They continue to build south of SR44 like there was no tomorrow regardless of the health hazards of staff, subcontractors and US, village residents. Also, got a call from the warranty department with the Villages and they told us that effective immediately there will be no warranty repairs favoring sending subcontracts to start and finish new homes.
I watched the house we live in here go up. We also watched almost a dozen homes in the past be built. I can't think, right off the top of my head of any process that requires anyone to be closer than 12 feet.

Almost anything requiring warranty repair that I can think of would require people to come into your home, not good.

And..."THEY" are people building houses. I feel sure they are trying to keep people working and separated safely too. Who knows. I haven't met the owners ever. Their half brother lives down my street, but he rarely mingles. We have gone to one "state of the villages" gathering and it struck me then when "they" were all assembled, with their sisters and children and grandchildren, is that they were very smart country folks with good work ethics that have been successful. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by graciegirl; 04-04-2020 at 11:56 AM.