View Single Post

Old 04-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I wonder if it was Covid-19 described by these folks? I wonder if the person who "never takes prescribed Medicine" had it or something else. I am a born sceptic and also a person who has heard many sincere tales that I doubted. I am after all a card carrying mother. I know that we can't be running around listening to people who are not skilled medical professionals when it comes to staying in or going out. People are dying out there.

I am not trying to be mean or unsympathetic and I don't have any valid medical training. I just wonder if everyone who posts can be trusted as part of our information gathering about Covid-19. Heads of State all over the world couldn't believe this was happening at first. It all happened within the last four months really. The first case talked about in Wuhan was in late November. Even the experts heads are spinning. I think it would be wise to do everything we can to not expose ourselves to this damned little killer and if we have a fever and a dry cough, seek medical advice. Praying wouldn't hurt either. But don't GO to church.