View Single Post

Old 04-04-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffresh View Post
NO, sorry but my viewpoint puts no one at risk. I am not ordering people to go to church or do anything else to their potential peril; that is the call for the individual to make, not me. On the other hand, I am not clamoring for the STATE to quash all civil liberties and FORCE people to comply with what I feel they should do. I am not calling for people to "write to the governor and demand he close the churches", ad nauseum. People who are very afraid of the current situation can, as I suggested in another post, remain in lockdown until this passes, order in all of your meals, and you'll probably be safe from Corona. But let others, including myself, go about our business, perhaps, at our own peril, just as we do every day, Corona or not. That's our/my choice to make and I don't want you to make it for me (or call the governor and say, "did you see what Fred is doing").

Fred
You are so misguided Fred. The Constitution be damned at this point. We all need to do our part for the greater good. Not just in our community, or our country, but the world. This pandemic will not "pass" while people like you chose to be selfish and not help stop the spread. Oh but wait, I forgot, it's about YOU and what YOU want. Who cares about anyone else.