View Single Post

Old 04-05-2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeod View Post
I understand your concerns. I continue to play on the execs. I walk and carry sanitizer for myself and bleach wipes that I use whenever I touch a ball. Since I walk, when our group plays a scramble format, I usually go retrieve balls that aren’t being used on that hole, using a bleach wipe to pick them up and deliver them to their owner “never touched by human hands”. I also use the wipes on ball markers, tees, etc. It’s a bit of a pain, but it allows me to be out of the house.

The group I play with has been good at keeping distance, although old habits do die hard. But a quick reminder if someone starts to encroach works.

Stay safe. I may be joining you in house arrest if the spousal unit demands.
Wonder if, by quirk of fate, you picked up a golf ball with a sanitizer sheet and, while doing that, the virus--which can become aerosolized , is released into the air in front of you and it STILL gets to your face. There are so many possibilities of running into this or any virus, really, that -- if you really like living-- one would not even "think" of taking a chance.