View Single Post

Old 04-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
I walked into the Colony Publix last week took a quick look and left. Mayhem is a good word to describe the crowd. We need to change our practice of going to the grocery every day or every other day. In addition, my wife and I no longer shop together in order to cut down on numbers in the store. The other day I noticed 4 of us waiting in our golf carts in the parking lot of the Walmart neighborhood Market. This community is, and has always been, a “golfing community”. The golf courses in The Villages have been “retrofitted” to make them as safe as possible. Are they safe? Is any place outside of your home totally safe? Did our previous choices make our home totally safe? Where you were last week was it totally safe? By using common sense, and following CDC advice, we make our best personal choices.
Of all the Publix stores, Colony is, IMO, a horrible store. For some reason the attitudes of those that shop there are me first and screw the rest of you. Traverse and Lake Deaton have a much more tolerant clientele, don't know why.

Berks County Pennsylvania