View Single Post

Old 04-06-2020, 05:03 PM

Let's see so if they said Thalidomide seemed to be working you would take that also? It did a lot of damage to young children being born in the 1950's due to a lack of thorough testing. I believe that there are studies now that are showing Lasik eye surgery is beginning to show long term ill effects. Putting leeches on people was used for a remedy for just about every disease at one time and many people survived illnesses with leech treatment. Not sure that is a good testing and trial procedure that shows it worked .

I believe that what the president meant to say is if you are on the verge of death he does not see a reason not to ask for the drugs. To me it is no different than getting pancreatic cancer, a death sentence, a majority of the time. If you told me there was a drug that might be helpful in a cure but there could be unknown side effects, I am sure I would not think twice. We do not know if this really works or whether the people getting better while taking it could have eaten strawberries and gotten well. If you are willing to sign a release that you hold no one responsible for any future issues of any kind, you should be allowed to take it.