View Single Post

Old 04-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We all hope it will be effective. I looked this up and it came from Sermo which is a doctor's blog where doctors supposedly discuss things on an online "forum". Worldone.inc. bought it some time ago. I would still call this anecdotal information. I have to wonder how the "doctors" credentials are verified. It says it is "the most effective therapy" according to what you tell us, but I haven't really heard of any other "therapies" being used. There are no anti-virals for it and no vaccine to prevent it and antibiotics are used to prevent secondary infections. I want to believe this good news, I do. But it could be just a bunch of yahoos like me giving their opinion. Anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet. I know you want to be encouraging, but we just can't be hootin' and hollerin'. Too much of that goin' on by others meaning to be encouraging...…………….
I’m trying to envision any of us in the hospital, fighting off Covid-19 and maybe only a few hours away from the ICU & ventilator ... and then, when the doctor says would you like to try the hydroxychloroquine, then saying “no thanks Doc, it’s too risky and unproven.”