View Single Post

Old 04-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,181 Times in 835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Have you treated any coronavirus patients? I'm just posting links to reports of Doctors who are and what they are saying. I suggest you contact them and let them know they are misinforming people.

Also funny how you chose only the report from New York with elderly patients with a host of existing maladies, not the ones reporting 100% success, zero intubations etc
You are posting links to anecdotes continuously. I continue to try to help you and others see through the faults in those articles. I have posted several links to data from other anecdotes showing no benefit. I offer those not to prove the drugs don't work but to show that not every report, as some have claimed even in this thread, has shown benefit. I have criticized the anecdotal reports from both alternatives.

I take a little time to put together a cogent post to try to explain the problems with these reports. I read the article, I watch the video. A do some side research to check the data and to find data about known illness patterns and natural disease history. So maybe I do them one at a time when you post two links. Maybe you will not find it so "funny" anymore that I didn't mention the 100% Fox story. Because as you see above, I was working on it. Hope you learned something reading it which might help you begin to develop the skills of critical reading and scientific analysis that I find worthwhile in evaluating these reports. Sorry your gotcha didn't strike home. YMMV