View Single Post

Old 04-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
I find it ironic that people that will flock to chemo and radiation for cancers will be resistant to using this medication if quickly deteriorating health conditions warrant the use. SOMETIMES TAKING THE "RISK" IS OF BENEFIT! Both Chemo AND Radiation are POISONS we introduce to a body in hopes of killing ONLY the bad stuff. OBVIOUSLY they have NO idea how many drugs you take for various medical conditions have "serious risks", the difference being with some medical conditions you die more slowly and with less pain/suffering. If a member of my family was headed south quickly with this virus, I would BEG for this drug therapy to try and stop the progress of them drowning on dry land in their own body fluids! Go to Youtube and search people dying of corona virus....

How many lives have antibiotics saved over the years....and yet, there IS that population where antibiotics are something an individuals body reacts adversely to, to the point of anaphylactic reaction being life threatening??? Do we throw the "baby out with the bath water" because SOME people have a problem processing this particular medication?

EVERYONE eventually dies...NONE of us get out of this alive, but dear God please let it be quick and painless vs panicked, suffering and in pain

I read your post with interest and took offense to the phrase "people will flock to chemo and radiation for cancer". I have often heard chemo and radiation derided by people who support alternative medicine. I hope no one ever hesitates when an oncologists prescribes chemo and radiation for cancer. Tough as it is, it IS what we have now to combat many forms of cancer.

I think everyone is hoping that the Choroquine and z-pack will work. I think the problem with many posts on this thread is that they are only opinions and they try to back up these opinions with isolated anecdotal information. I think what people are resisting is the form of the message. Many posters are "preaching" instead of sharing and many are arguing with the two people on this forum who post who have medical degrees. Not only that but the tone of some posts is to "talk down" to others when It is obvious to many that some posters have no authority whatsoever to pontificate on this subject.

I think if a person has a medical background than their opinion is more valid.

Of course we would be willing to take our chances in a situation such as this. That to me isn't the issue. It is having half baked information thrown at me by know it alls…..every day and every day.