View Single Post

Old 04-07-2020, 07:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
So confusing! I'm not posting my opinions, I am posting news reports that quote actual Doctors treating actual coronavirus patients. Their opinions, not mine.

Also lots of comments saying these are scary drugs, you can die if you take them! We know millions and millions of people have taken these drugs all over the world for many years but no news stories of 1000s of deaths even before coronavirus. Doctors know how to prescribe them safely.

We know only Doctors can prescribe these drugs, so why is there currently a worldwide shortage of them? Must be a ton of Doctors all over the world prescribing them. Maybe they are all "Fox News contributors" ??
Even a local Florida pharmacist in Orange county ...one that "makes pills", I can't think of the name of that kind, he said that he had "bought up" a good supply of Chloroquine several weeks ago, when the president first mentioned it. I don't understand your reference to Fox News contributors. Do they hoard Chloroquine? I didn't "get" that at all.