Thread: Toilet Paper
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2020, 06:10 AM
Post Not a hoarder/eagle scout-"be prepared"

Sally I am from New England sometimes you snowed in by ablizzard you ain't getting out for a week and the blizzard of 78 it was longer than that so anyways and I always have toilet paper and I want to give you three rolls also I go to a WMN market late in the day and I think sometimes they stock for the following day for opening because just today almost every other person was leaving with a package of six or eight and if I see any in the store I could pick you up one so if three rolls will help you out and nobody has reached out to you yet I'll just give you three rolls no problem. I also have health issues for lung diseases three bad heart valve and to arterial disease is so to make people comfortable ( I wear a mask so they're comfortable) my God is bigger than this virus and totally in control always, it will be over when he says it's over if it was his plan before time for me to be punching my ticket because of not being wise and discerning in these crazy times I'm going with Praise God. And according to the word".. he will bring out of all things good for those who Love him and are called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28 you can PM me at 508–397- 0468 Will deliver and yes although I've been self quarantine for a month I will wear a mask and gloves to make you comfortable if that is necessary. They God bless you and put a hedge of protection around you Will deliver and yes although I've been self quarantine for a month I will wear a mask and gloves to make you comfortable if that is necessary. May God bless you and put a hedge of protection around you and yours and the villages and the country and the world we are in terrible need of a spiritual and cultural revival this country .