View Single Post

Old 04-17-2020, 12:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,002 Times in 4,168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomp679 View Post
I will keep it simple as I am not Barney Fife. I am not pleading a case as I do not walk or use the courses other than playing golf.

But I have two questions.

1) You still haven't stated the impact or damage to your life caused by the concerns of this topic?

2) Why should I be restricted to 'pleading' a case on TOTV as you continually plead your views.

In the mortal words of Barney Fife, the Villages newest after hours ambassdor...
Barney: All I'm saying is that there are some things beyond the ken of mortal man that shouldn't be tampered with. We don't know everything, Andy. There's plenty goin' on right now in the Twilight Zone that we don't know anything about and I think we oughta stay clear.

1) Doesn't impact me at all, other than the theoretical domino effect of allowing some people to break the rules. We already seem to "tolerate" packs of cyclists blowing thru yield and stop signs as if they were a single entity---what's next

2) I'm not trying to change an existing rule, if I were I'd be "pleading" my case to the people that count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
Well said!
Not everyone thinks so