Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 11-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

This is a morning addition to that little "Ode to Coldwater Creek" that I wrote here last night. A few more things about CC.........

I like to pretend that their sizes are like others, but sometimes I wonder if they could be just a tiny bit bigger. (Not that that's a bad thing, you know.) I also suspect that their mirrors may be designed to make us look skinnier. (Not that that's a bad thing either.) I really don't know if either of these two irresponsible statements I am making here before 7:00 AM has any remote basis in fact. I just know that I feel better about myself after I shop at Coldwater Creek.

CC is definitely not a teenybopper store. Teenybopper stores are even aggravating to my teenybopper granddaughter. She prefers NOT to dress like a, um, how should I say it, uh, hmmmm, -- streetwalker. In fact, she even rants about it sometimes. (We think ranting is a genetic predisposition.) Anyway, teenage girls who want to look stylish but keep it covered up a little have bigger problems shopping than we do. But that's a completely different topic - thread - soapbox - whatever.

Boomer