View Single Post

Old 04-21-2020, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
The quote about the tee time is true, but it doesn't answer the question that the poster asked. He wasn't asking about tee times. I get what he's saying but I don't have an answer for him.

Here's his concern:

Previously, people could tee off AFTER the last scheduled tee time, in the evenings, and play until dark if they wanted to.

Now, they must adhere to the schedule, and may not tee off after the last scheduled tee time.

It used to be, if the last available tee time was 6:29 - and the starter left at 6:40...

you could go to the first hole at 7:10 and tee off and play a round if you wanted to.

I don't know if that was an actual permission granted, or if they simply looked the other way and didn't try to enforce any rules about it, or if it was against the rules and people just disregarded the rules and since there wasn't anyone there after hours to enforce it, nothing was ever done to do so.

But that is what I'm getting from this person's post: that he used to be able to play AFTER everyone with a scheduled tee-time was finished, and now he isn't allowed, and he wants to know why.
I used to be able to go out to eat, see a show at the Sharon, dance at the squares and a bunch of other stuff.....now I'm not allowed, I guess the difference is I know why.

Berks County Pennsylvania