View Single Post

Old 05-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Good experience day-one.............

Were there people waiting to get in and they were regulating......or just not much demand yet??
No one waiting while there or when I left. You have many that won’t come out of their house for months. As some have said you WILL get Covid if you go out, and give to everyone.

Then there are those if guidelines are in place, they will try to help boost the economy, because let’s face it 90% of TV doesn’t depend on a job to put food on their table.

So many have no healthcare, no job, no way to feed their children. Even Hospitals have laid off mass amounts of employees, leaving them with health insurance cost in the thousands per month.

Do I think I will die if I go out, NO, there are many issues that will kill me, but I am not in fear of playing golf, swimming, walking, running, or biking, or dining out. Everyone has to decide on what’s best for them. But no one should decide what others should do, or chastising them for it.

As I have said there are those who are disappointed our numbers were not higher, and if they do not climb after we start this new endeavor of phase one, will be even a greater disappointment that people didn’t add to the death toll.

Last edited by thelegges; 05-04-2020 at 06:52 PM.