View Single Post

Old 05-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olyarchik View Post
My husband and I moved to Marsh Bend from St Charles a year ago.
We love our house and the neighborhood with it's parks but we really feel like second class citizens. Our agent told us that the golf cart bridge over the highway and our shopping center would be finished in the fall of 2019. Neither were finished and now they are putting the bridge over 44 to Chitty Chatty tonight. That Village was started six months after ours was completed. What gives? Have they forgotten about Marsh Bend and Fenny?
Just because the bridge is being moved across Route 44 doesn't mean that it will be useable anytime soon. No one lives in Chitty Chatty yet and even if it did there are no ramps yet ready for traffic to cross. We're in McClure and we can't get over to Chitty Chatty because of the turnpike. We just get in our nice comfortable air conditioned car and go get our groceries.

Patience grasshopper, patience. Soon you'll be able to ride your golf cart all the way to Spanish Springs but for now just relax and think about the less fortunate people that are dealing with real issues like paying the rent and feeding their kids instead of that you can't go over the highway on your golf cart. I feel sorry for you.