View Single Post

Old 05-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olyarchik View Post
My husband and I moved to Marsh Bend from St Charles a year ago.
We love our house and the neighborhood with it's parks but we really feel like second class citizens. Our agent told us that the golf cart bridge over the highway and our shopping center would be finished in the fall of 2019. Neither were finished and now they are putting the bridge over 44 to Chitty Chatty tonight. That Village was started six months after ours was completed. What gives? Have they forgotten about Marsh Bend and Fenny?
Since we didn't spend a lot of time looking around down there and am totally unfamiliar with where each village is exactly located (just using the various maps to try and orient), please excuse me if I ask some dumb questions.

As I understand your post, they are putting the second bridge over 44 (there's one over it now called Brownwood, correct)? Is there even a bridge over the Turnpike yet (Water Lily?), so that Fenney (and where you live) can even access the 44 bridges? If not, I would guess there's more issues getting one across the freeway than putting a second one over 44 (Chitty-Chatty?), so they decided to do that first. Or they figure they've already sold a lot of houses on the other side of the freeway and are just trying to make the villages still under construction more attractive for future sales? Are there even any finished and occupied homes, that can use either of the bridges (assuming there's two now) over 44 yet?

I can certainly understand your frustration though, if they are giving access to villages started after you've already been where you are for more than a year now.

Good luck.