View Single Post

Old 05-16-2020, 03:48 PM

Just today we had Adam, from his company that I’d have to get the info for you if you’re interested, give us an estimate to remove stains from our paver driveway and color seal it. He’s doing the same to our landscape walls and paths within the area along the front and sides of the house. He’s also grinding off an ugly epoxy color and refinishing the cement on a small patio outside of our lanai.. He’s going to griNd down our garage floor, and without the expense of epoxy, but just as good and long lasting, he’s going to finish it for us. . I looked at a few different picture of the very, very creative ways that he has taken plain concrete to a whole new level using color and the natural texture of a cement. He does etching, etc., but I loved the natural look that came about by just being creative with the cement color sprays. We’ve had others quote in the range of $2000 just to power wash and seal the driveway, so either they were ridiculously high or Adam is very fair for all that he’s doing. If you want to do something that is out of the ordinary unlike the same driveways etched or other designs, and you’re into a more organic look, let me know and I’ll get the info and pass it on. pass on his information to you. He gave us some addresses where we can see his work.it all sounds great, but I’ll only be able to see it after he finishes it. I’ll let you know when it’s done if you aren’t in a rush or would like to see his work. You can also tell him that you’re interested and would like to see the driveways that he’s done. He appears to love the creative aspect of what he does. He’ll also add or change something if color isn’t exactly to your liking after it’s finished We’ll see...