View Single Post

Old 05-18-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatmaiden View Post
My husband and I are trying to support local business in a responsible way by wearing masks and following CDC guidelines. Last night we stopped by Ollies Frozen Custard but when we entered, the server was not wearing a mask. When questioned about this, she just shrugged and indicated she didn't have to. We made our purchase and left. Today I spoke with a co-owner who rudely informed me that there is not indication from the state that they HAVE to require their employees to wear a mask. When I pointed out that businesses around TV are having their employees masked, she said that was fine but she doesn't HAVE to make that a requirement and won't. When I pointed out that this was in total disrespect for her paying customers, she indicated that she didn't care. After 22 years of spending money in her store, it won't happen again! Just wanted to let people who are trying to be responsible in these times, Ollies is not respecting you. For people who are not following the CDC guidelines, don't bother commenting because, frankly, I don't care. This is just a warning for those of us who care for others.
But "Karen" you were so outraged you still made a purchase. Why not just walk out? According to what your major complaint is, spread of the virus, you did zilch to contain it buy making that purchase that was handled by someone w/o mask and gloves.

Do you see how ridiculous you look?