View Single Post

Old 05-18-2020, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
When we move there and get a cart, we're definitely going with a Sleekline enclosure.

When we rented, I asked as many people as possible who had them if they regretted their choice or had any complaints. Every single one said that is all they would own in the future and none reported having any issues. More than one said they laughed at those pulled off to the side, trying to unbutton and unzip their sunbrella's after it had already started storming. One guy said that most of them were already as wet as they could get, so why stop and mess with the snaps and zippers anyway? lol
Well that's not exactly how it works. Most of us don't wait for it to rain before buttoning up, we kinda can tell if a storm is coming. In the last year I had to button up for wet weather, maybe 4 times which is why it's not an issue. Having said that, enclosures are personal choices and until you are in one you really won't know what works. I have two friends that had hard enclosures, both did not put them on their new carts when the traded up. Another friend has two cars, one with and one without. The one with only goes out when it's raining, the one without 90% of the time. There is no right or wrong, only what you want. If you make a decision based on what others tell you, and it doesn't work out, I suspect they won't jump in to help you out.

Berks County Pennsylvania