View Single Post

Old 05-19-2020, 01:59 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4 View Post
And that is why we are not independent of China since they now produce a great amount of our pharmaceutical rx’s along with other important products. Many of us were raised not to put our health and safety in the hands of a hostile, foreign government. Perhaps you’ve heard about them attempting to hack American scientists computers to gain the inroad on this virus. Also, research performed in labs in America has been stolen and then patented by China.
The Chinese have been ripping off our intellectual property all my adult life. When I started as a Patent Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office in 1966 the more experienced Examiners were referring to knock-offs as "Chinese copies", a term I had not heard before.

As IT and the internet developed they started to spy on us with what they sold to us. Much of what they build and sell is suspect, their phones, drones, vehicular hardware and software and much more.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine