Thread: Discrimination
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 08:39 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsenholzi View Post
You are never going to get sympathy from a couple . They just don’t understand how often singles get screwed. This is just the cream on the pudding. From the fact that they can’t claim head of household with the IRS even though they are, to paying double for a cruise cabin , to paying double for sanitation ( even though they are putting out less trash) , to paying more for a pool membership ( I understand the $130 because when you divide the $260 by 2 , it comes out to $130 each while a single pays $200 no matter what) , to my beach pass when I lived up north ( a family of five paid the same as a single - no breaks) . Even in the stimulus package a couple got double what the single got- it didn’t go by household . Yes, singles get screwed at every turn- yet they are still paying the same mortgage , fees , taxes, sanitation , Water, amenities, Etc. as everyone else. Stop attacking her and open your eyes people. It pays to be a couple.
The complainers need to open their eyes and READ how it works. Yes, I am part of a couple, but if my wife joins the Priority Pool and I DO NOT, she pays $200. There is no option anywhere for $130 as half a couple.

Some people just like to find something to rag about.