View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,503 Posts
Default Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
My thoughts are they could push the homes in the sanitized program first. Our management company didn’t like the fact we were a long term home, we didn’t want the revolving door of weekly rentals. Many phone calls to get us to change, we always thought they Didn’t have our best interest.

It seems those who have received the email have many questions about the program. I would make a list of concern, email back for a written response.

If a home sits empty for months at a time will they still charge you a fee each month for a no need sanitized home? Or do they offer a sanitized cleaning just before renter arrives, and while the home is occupied. Just a thought
I agree with your point about pushing the "sanitized" first. As to your comment about not having your best interest, they are a business and, like any business must look to their bottom line first and foremost. They are not a charity. As your agent the base principle is "the more $ you make, the more$ they make". But, sometimes what you believe is in your best interest may not be in theirs.
As to your next point about getting more information, that is necessary before moving ahead.
As to your last paragraph, I understood (right or wrong) that there would be a monthly charge. As to the sanitizing schedule, no idea yet. We will see. As to your question about clean and sanitize before each guest, that is what I thought the cleaning fee paid for. I may have been mistaken. Further investigation needs to be done.