View Single Post

Old 05-25-2020, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
OK to have. Certainly not required. I did mine as cost effectively as can be done. Series has an app for you phone if you have it in any car. So I got a bluetooth speaker from Amazon for $20, mounted it under the dash and it has a plug for my USB port to keep it charged. Paired it to the phone and it works great. Total cost $20. Biggest issue is because the cart is open and somewhat noisy, it has to be to loud to be effective.
To piggyback on this thread. I too bought a BlueTooth speaker from Amazon, but paid more for it. I bought a high-end JBL. I keep in the sweater basket while in the car and did not mount it. I like to bring it back on the lanai, or with me as I work outside. The larger more expensive one was about 179 bucks and I LOVE it. I too use the app for SiriusXM radio so I can enjoy music everywhere I go. As for being loud enough in the cart, I control the volume with my phone and it works great. I never turn it up fully and my wife and I sing along with it. In my opinion, I have had low-end BT speakers and they are fine for some applications, but to really enjoy your music, a better speaker is necessary. The old adage "you get what you pay for" is true most of the time. Enjoy.