View Single Post

Old 05-26-2020, 06:09 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,863 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadry View Post
haven't read much - wondering if any have it,,, realize 1 should have fully encl cab rather than canvas,,, bride can't take cold & has trouble w/extreme heat,,, why in **** she wants to move to tv's beyond me but......................................you know the rest ! golf carts are cheaper than divorces
found this if it helps: Golf Cart Cabin Cooling Fan For 36 Volt or Gas Carts | eBay
thanks in adv
Some people install the Curtis Air Conditioner. Works on Yamahas and other carts. The entire roof of your cart is replaced with an aluminum roof with a flat air-conditioner already in it. I’m not sure, but it might work even with just your rain flaps down. You might not need hard doors. The air-conditioner part is about two inches higher than the roof. I would certainly consider it. I wouldn’t use it while golfing, but I might on a half-hour trip to some store or restaurant. (As for those who say if you can’t take the heat, why did you come to Florida, I want to know if they have the AC on in their homes these days (grin).) I suspect that several cart dealers in the area could put one in for you.

Check them out on YouTube or see the Curtis web site below for more information.
First of its Kind Air Conditioner for the Yamaha Drive | Golf Course Trades Buying Guide for Superintendents