Thread: Kitchen Remodel
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
The most obvious choice is the one who advertises in the Sun paper almost everyday and have probably been used by more than any other, that's Doc's Restorations. I got a new neighbor last year and before he moved in, he had everything redone, and Doc's did a great deal of the work. He had new wood-look tile floors, new cabinets, appliances, granite, and of course the other stuff like enclosing the lanai, etc. The only negative I can say that's been mentioned on this website, is their prices are in the middle to high end, but the work is top-notch.

Doc's Restorations: Home Improvement & Handyman serving The Villages and Surrounding Cities

Another name mentioned a lot and with good marks, is Central Florida Kitchen & Baths.

Remodeling Kitchen and Bathroom in Summerfield

Another with good reviews on this website is D&D Construction.

D&D Village Construction

I can tell for sure, whoever you chose, before ever signing anything, do a search on this website. If you search Wildwood Kitchen & Bath or Leesburg Kitchen & Bath, you would never call them.
I totaly agree. Had a very bad experience with Wildwood Kitchen and Bath that ended up in small claims court. 90 days later, a demand letter, and a judgement lein I got my money and hired someone else to repair everything they screwed up.