Thread: New seats
View Single Post

Old 05-27-2020, 09:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

TV Golf Carts use to sell Ultimate Seats for an upgraded brand, that's what I have in my 2011 cart bought new, they were $1500. I believe Ultimate went out of business and TV now sells EL Tigre, very similar, in fact I think they're made in the same factory in Indiana.

Here's a link

Pages Archive - El Tigre Custom Golf Cart Seats | Golf Cart Seats

The Villages Florida

When they first came out with TV, they were charging $1200 for the American Sportster Seat (shown above), they are now $1400. So it appears the seats sold by the resident in Glenview is a much better deal at $900, see the link in the older thread.

One other place to check is Villages Discount Golf Cars, that's on 466 in the brown shopping center just east of Morse. They rebuild year old carts and resell with their own products. My neighbor has one of their carts and it has upgraded seats that I think they're own brand. The only thing I didn't like is I've gotten use to a center armrest with my Ultimate Seats and those didn't have a center rest.

These are my Ultimate Seats, that's a recent photo and they're 9 years old. I paid The Villages $1500 installed when the cart was new. As I said, that company is no longer, but many used carts will have Ultimate Seats. Something else I just added recently, TV Golf Cars is selling new larger more insulated coolers for $100, that's it in the photo.

The Villages Florida