View Single Post

Old 06-01-2020, 06:14 AM
Veteran member
Default Priveledge

Being a white Protestant man is being of the privileged. All you people seem to forget how mr. President Kennedy I start not to have a chance as he was a Catholic. Being black are Muslim or Jewish or not being a prize than white man is taking the chance how being hurt everyday give me a nickel for every time someone came up to me and said gee I had a Jewish boss I was fine working with them. Even when I travel the country as a salesperson I would drive up do Wisconsin weather Chicago license plate I have dumb young man stop me and call me a flatlander. Being a woman or being black or an Asian or Muslim or a Jew means you're a second-class citizen to every white Protestant mail out there that may give you a job or has a position that serves people . it's really nice that you believe in your religion and it gives you much hope and joy, but unconsciously I bet you do things that are prejudiced against most of the world remember Christianity is the smallest numbered of the major religious organizations.