View Single Post

Old 06-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrahaim View Post
Does anyone have any experience with Evolution Golf Carts sold by Luxus Golf Cars (formerly ColumbiaParCar)?
I don't have experience because that brand is very new. I posted this info on another thread yesterday. Par Car there are many in TV, just do a search using the button at the top. They have good reviews but some negative, many of those pertained to the local dealer in Lady Lake who is no longer there. The Tomberlin I've known many who have owned them, never heard a bad word, they are assembled in Georgia. They have been sold by The Villages Golf Cars, a dealer on 301 by Lucky Cycles but they went out of business and another dealer, I forget where and they went out of business. They've had some tough luck with local distributors, maybe Luxus can do a good job.

As a side note: The Former Par Car Factory Dealer in Leesburg is now Lexus Cars at the same address 1736 E. MAIN ST | LEESBURG, FL. They still have Par Car but also two other electric brands Tomberlin and Evolution.

The Villages Florida

Evolution Golf Cars advertisment

The Villages Florida

The Evolution Golf Cars come with Lithium batteries.

The Villages Florida

Luxus of Leesburg, has the ONLY brand new golf cart on the market with LITHIUM batteries for less than $8,000 out the door!

The Villages Florida