View Single Post

Old 06-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandtiempo View Post
Does anyone have a recommendation for a soft cart enclosure that is easy to deploy in the rain?
Most carts come with the Sunbrella enclosure, my Yamaha purchased from TV Golf Car Store at LSL in 2011 has Sunbrella. It's easy to use and roll down and up and zippers work well. This link shows various Sunbrellas, but you can buy from most dealers for about $800 installed.

Sunbrella Golf Cart Enclosures | National Golf Cart Covers

I know one I don't like, my neighbor bought his cart from Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466. Nothing wrong with the refurbished cart, they use many of their own products and the canvas cover is one of them. I don't like the velcro connections around the windshield, they seem to not stay in place. Also the zippers are confusing, many have double zippers, one on the inside and one on the outside. It's handy, because on my Sunbrella, if you're inside you can't zip it up all the way, with the double zipper you could, but single zipper is simpler.

Here's my 2011 Yamaha that I bought new, this is a recent photo, it will be 9 years old in July. If you clean and hose the floor and mats after every round of golf and maybe use some wipe on wax, it will stay looking new for a long time.

The Villages Florida